Authentic Neapolitan pizza must be baked in traditional wood-fired ovens, which are primarily handcrafted in Napoli, Italy. The art of oven building has been handed down through generations dating back to the early 1800’s.
The Italian wood-fired oven must be built to proper dimensions along with materials durable enough to maintain temperatures in excess of 900 degrees. The oven’s cooking plane is crafted with an extremely delicate material called Biscotto di Sorrento. The crown and dome are formed with refractory bricks to bear extreme heat, which then passes through an external hood made of hand-modeled Santa Maria bricks. To complete the construction a selection of Italian mosaic tiles covers the exterior of the oven. To continue this heritage and make our ancestry proud, our ovens are handcrafted by Stefano Ferrara, a third generation Neapolitan craftsman.
Visit our locations
BAVARO'S - SARASOTA
- 27 Fletcher Ave, Sarasota, Florida, 34237
- Sunday-Thursday 5-9pm / Friday and Saturday 5-10pm
- (941) – 552 – 9131 / email@example.com
- Parking: Public parking on Main St., City parking lot adjacent to restaurant (Fletcher and Main), Handicap parking in rear of building.
BAVARO'S - St. PETE
- 945 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, Florida, 33705
- Sunday – Thursday 12-9pm / Friday and Saturday – 12-10pm
- (727) – 258 – 7517 / firstname.lastname@example.org
BAVARO'S - TAMPA
(Our flagship, est. 2009)
- 514 N. Franklin St #101, Tampa, Florida, 33602
- Sunday – Thursday 12 – 9pm/ Friday and Saturday 12 – 10pm
- (813) – 868 – 4440 / email@example.com
BAVARO'S - TAMPA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- 4100 George J Bean Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33607
- Monday – Sunday 10am – 8pm
- (Airside C/Southwest Airlines)